Giraffe English Nanjing is a key franchisee of the Taiwan based Giraffe English Franchise. The Nanjing schoolis ran by Baozhen Education group and has been open since 2010. Over the years Giraffe English Nanjing has grown to an impressive 20 branches across the city and over 8000 students and 200 local teachers. Nanjing was the former capital of China and is a huge city with lots to explore.
- Teach Kids aged 3-12 in groups up to 10 students
- Plan and deliver quality lessons to the students
- Using electronic media and Giraffe-developed courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
- Evaluate student progress and provide ongoing guidance for improvement
- Participate in extra-curricular activities organized by your school to encourage English proficiency
- 32 working hours including 20 teaching hours
- Candidate must meet the criteria for work visa set by the Chinese immigration authority
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 21-45 years old
- At least 2 years teaching experience
- Or at least 120 hours TEFL or TESOL/“TEFL in China” certificate
- Positive, motivated, enthusiastic and flexible, with a passion for teaching children and an interest in developing their skills and experience
- Willing to commit to a one year contract
Why does Noon Elite Recruitment recommend this school?
Nanjing is vibrant city and ideal base to explore the real China and have easy access to western comforts and the Chinese mega-cities on the East coast. Giraffe English is a large school with a good record of our teachers with good support. Ideal for a first time teacher or experienced teacher looking for a career in TEFL teaching.
If you have already passed the stage 1 interview and are interested in this position, contact your Noon Elite agent to arrange an interview for you.
If you have not yet applied with us to Teach English in China you can Apply now