Welcome to EF Education First Guiyang. There are two centers in Guiyang’s bustling areas. Our first EF Guiyang school was opened in 2004. Second EF Guiyang school was opened in 2018. We are in the center of the city where prosperous CBD, convenient traffic and mega-shopping malls are around. The campus area is above 800 square meters with 10 modern classrooms. Our students include kindergarten, primary school, middle school and high school students ranging from 3 years up to 18 years old. Our teachers come from all over the world to experience working in China. As growing very fast, we are looking for qualified and confident native English speakers to join our team of professional teachers.
Foreign Teachers are responsible for providing a highly engaging and effective learning experience to learners aged 3-18 year olds through the delivery of innovative and
immersive EF educational content. The Foreign Teacher is responsible for ensuring measurable academic results in an inspiring and lively learning environment, delivering an
outstanding service experience to learners and parents, and collaborating closely with their local teachers and progress advisers.
If you are serious about career development in the English language education industry, there are many opportunities waiting for you at EF Education First Guiyang. With a little teaching experience, a Senior Teacher position is within your reach. In a company that is rapidly expanding, our Senior Teachers will have the chance to work towards a Directors of Studies position. And as we continue to grow and open more schools in the city we will need a Production Manager to oversee academic operations across all centres. And it doesn’t stop there!
- Satisfy work visa requirements as set by the Chinese immigration authority
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Native English speaker from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland.
- Hold an internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL certification or other teaching equivalents
- Have valid references and non-criminal background.
- Passion for educating young learners and a keen interest in their development
Salary and Benefits
- Excellent salary: 13,000–20,000 RMB per month (net after tax) depending
- Accommodation: 2,000 RMB (net) housing allowance per month.
- Flight allowance: 9,000 RMB (net) half payable after 6 months, half after 12 months
- Contract retention bonus: 5,000 RMB
- Fully sponsored Z work visa
- 12 days public holidays plus 10-15 days extra holidays
- 12 months worldwide ERIKA health, travel and property insurance
- On-going professional training and academic development
- Promotion opportunities within the EF network
- The maximum teaching hours: 20 hours per week.
Why does Noon Elite Recruitment recommend this school?
EF Guiyang is in a great city to experience the real China. EF is a solid company with a good record of teacher development and have a wealth of support ideal for the first time teacher.
If you have already passed the stage 1 interview and are interested in this position, contact your Noon Elite agent to arrange an interview for you.
If you have not yet applied with us to Teach English in China you can Apply now